Managing fuel to annual budgets is no small feat for mining and aggregates companies. With diesel prices that can fluctuate as much as 10 cents per day, mitigating this volatility and managing fuel for multiple and often remote locations is no small task.
FuelQuest can help with its Fuel Center® service. Fuel Center is an outsourced solution that uses industry-leading best practices, people, and technology to help mitigate this risk, manage to operational budgets, reconcile financial transactions, and save money on bulk fuel purchases.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views