G4 Pump Range
G4 Pump Range: Featuring the highest quality abrasion resistant compounds, easy serviceability and an interchangeable design, the Linatex G4 Pump Range includes both Rubber and Hard Metal Pumps.
The G4 Rubber Pump is specifically designed for use in abrasive slurry and chemical applications, while the G4 Hard Metal Pump is engineered for coarse particle size and high head applications. Unlike standard pumps, each features hydraulic designs which reduce internal turbulence and minimize power draw for greater efficiency – and each offers reduced downtime via easy access to all internal parts and components. Plus, all wear components are manufactured from natural Linatex Premium Rubber.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views