G4 Pump Range
G4 Pump Range: Featuring the highest quality abrasion resistant compounds, easy serviceability and an interchangeable design, the Linatex G4 Pump Range includes both Rubber and Hard Metal Pumps.
The G4 Rubber Pump is specifically designed for use in abrasive slurry and chemical applications, while the G4 Hard Metal Pump is engineered for coarse particle size and high head applications. Unlike standard pumps, each features hydraulic designs which reduce internal turbulence and minimize power draw for greater efficiency – and each offers reduced downtime via easy access to all internal parts and components. Plus, all wear components are manufactured from natural Linatex Premium Rubber.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views