G4 Pump Range
G4 Pump Range: Featuring the highest quality abrasion resistant compounds, easy serviceability and an interchangeable design, the Linatex G4 Pump Range includes both Rubber and Hard Metal Pumps.
The G4 Rubber Pump is specifically designed for use in abrasive slurry and chemical applications, while the G4 Hard Metal Pump is engineered for coarse particle size and high head applications. Unlike standard pumps, each features hydraulic designs which reduce internal turbulence and minimize power draw for greater efficiency – and each offers reduced downtime via easy access to all internal parts and components. Plus, all wear components are manufactured from natural Linatex Premium Rubber.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views