G4 Pump Range
G4 Pump Range: Featuring the highest quality abrasion resistant compounds, easy serviceability and an interchangeable design, the Linatex G4 Pump Range includes both Rubber and Hard Metal Pumps.
The G4 Rubber Pump is specifically designed for use in abrasive slurry and chemical applications, while the G4 Hard Metal Pump is engineered for coarse particle size and high head applications. Unlike standard pumps, each features hydraulic designs which reduce internal turbulence and minimize power draw for greater efficiency – and each offers reduced downtime via easy access to all internal parts and components. Plus, all wear components are manufactured from natural Linatex Premium Rubber.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views