G4 Pump Range
G4 Pump Range: Featuring the highest quality abrasion resistant compounds, easy serviceability and an interchangeable design, the Linatex G4 Pump Range includes both Rubber and Hard Metal Pumps.
The G4 Rubber Pump is specifically designed for use in abrasive slurry and chemical applications, while the G4 Hard Metal Pump is engineered for coarse particle size and high head applications. Unlike standard pumps, each features hydraulic designs which reduce internal turbulence and minimize power draw for greater efficiency – and each offers reduced downtime via easy access to all internal parts and components. Plus, all wear components are manufactured from natural Linatex Premium Rubber.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views