Gary Euler new senior engineering manager at Parsons Brinckerhoff
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project and business development activities in the firm’s Mid-Atlantic region.
Euler has more than 30 years of experience in intelligent transportation systems (ITS) management. His areas of expertise include program and project management, ITS planning, systems engineering, technical training, and project and program evaluation.
Euler was previously with Telvent Transportation North America where he served as consulting team program manager for the I-95 Corridor Coalition.
He worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff from 1996-2006, responsible for managing numerous major ITS initiatives. He also served for 19 years with the Federal Highway Administration, holding several senior positions, including deputy director—ITS Joint Program Office.
Euler received M.S. and B.S. degrees in civil engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He is a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) and has participated on various committees of ITS America, the National Cooperative Highway Research Program and the Transportation Research Board.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views