Gary Euler new senior engineering manager at Parsons Brinckerhoff
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project and business development activities in the firm’s Mid-Atlantic region.
Euler has more than 30 years of experience in intelligent transportation systems (ITS) management. His areas of expertise include program and project management, ITS planning, systems engineering, technical training, and project and program evaluation.
Euler was previously with Telvent Transportation North America where he served as consulting team program manager for the I-95 Corridor Coalition.
He worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff from 1996-2006, responsible for managing numerous major ITS initiatives. He also served for 19 years with the Federal Highway Administration, holding several senior positions, including deputy director—ITS Joint Program Office.
Euler received M.S. and B.S. degrees in civil engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He is a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) and has participated on various committees of ITS America, the National Cooperative Highway Research Program and the Transportation Research Board.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views