Gehl, De Lage Landen partner for equipment finance services
Gehl Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou BF SA, and De Lage Landen Financial Services have entered into a strategic partner program agreement to provide equipment finance services throughout the U.S. The agreement will provide retail financing and dealer rental fleet financing programs.
Effective, Oct. 1, 2010 De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. will offer tailored loan and lease financing directly to registered U.S. Gehl and Mustang brand Dealers and to end-user customers seeking equipment finance solutions.
Gehl has used De Lage Landen and their subsidiary AgriCredit to provide retail finance solutions to its dealers and customers in Canada for many years. The newly announced program will be communicated to all U.S. dealers in mid September, according to a written statement from Gehl.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views