GEHL INTRODUCES THE V400, THE LARGEST SKID LOADER IN THE WORLD, TO NORTH AMERICA
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Gehl, a leader in compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to introduce the all-new, vertical-lift V400 Skid Loader; the largest skid loader in the world. The V400 boasts a rated operating capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) and a true vertical lift height of 144″ (3647 mm). As the king of all skid loaders, this machine reigns over the largest jobs.
The all-new V400 is a true vertical lift machine, which means the lift path follows a vertical line as opposed to an ‘s’ shaped path offered by competitive vertical-lift models. Lifting up to 144″ (3647 mm), the V400 can easily load high trailers and trucks. With an unmatched rated operating capacity, there are few jobs this powerful machine cannot handle.
“Gehl is excited to regain the throne as the world’s largest skid loader,” said Sean Bifani, product manager. “The V400 fulfills the market’s demand for a high capacity skid loader. Paired with its high lifting height, the V400 enters the high-end of the skid loader market, where product options are minimal. The V400 provides maximum capacity and the industry’s largest breakout force at 9,150 lbs.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views