GEHL INTRODUCES THE V400, THE LARGEST SKID LOADER IN THE WORLD, TO NORTH AMERICA
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Gehl, a leader in compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to introduce the all-new, vertical-lift V400 Skid Loader; the largest skid loader in the world. The V400 boasts a rated operating capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) and a true vertical lift height of 144″ (3647 mm). As the king of all skid loaders, this machine reigns over the largest jobs.
The all-new V400 is a true vertical lift machine, which means the lift path follows a vertical line as opposed to an ‘s’ shaped path offered by competitive vertical-lift models. Lifting up to 144″ (3647 mm), the V400 can easily load high trailers and trucks. With an unmatched rated operating capacity, there are few jobs this powerful machine cannot handle.
“Gehl is excited to regain the throne as the world’s largest skid loader,” said Sean Bifani, product manager. “The V400 fulfills the market’s demand for a high capacity skid loader. Paired with its high lifting height, the V400 enters the high-end of the skid loader market, where product options are minimal. The V400 provides maximum capacity and the industry’s largest breakout force at 9,150 lbs.”
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views