GEHL RELEASES UPDATED 4640E AND 5240E POWER2 SKID LOADERS
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Gehl, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to announce the 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders. These updated models are equipped with a new 68 horsepower (51 kW) Yanmar Interim Tier-IV diesel engine that produces up to 180 ft.-lbs. (244.2 Nm) of torque. This provides the power operator’s need to get hard work done quickly and efficiently.
The 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders pack all this power into the same compact package measuring only 59.7″ (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package. Despite its narrow width, the 5240E Power2 skid loader can lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121″ (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
For more information about the updated 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders, contact your local Gehl dealer, visit http://www.gehl.com/ or contact the Gehl literature hotline at 800-628-0491. Gehl is a leading manufacturer of equipment used worldwide in construction and agricultural applications. Founded in 1859, the company is headquartered in West Bend, Wis.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views