GEHL RELEASES UPDATED 4640E AND 5240E POWER2 SKID LOADERS
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Gehl, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to announce the 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders. These updated models are equipped with a new 68 horsepower (51 kW) Yanmar Interim Tier-IV diesel engine that produces up to 180 ft.-lbs. (244.2 Nm) of torque. This provides the power operator’s need to get hard work done quickly and efficiently.
The 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders pack all this power into the same compact package measuring only 59.7″ (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package. Despite its narrow width, the 5240E Power2 skid loader can lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121″ (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
For more information about the updated 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders, contact your local Gehl dealer, visit http://www.gehl.com/ or contact the Gehl literature hotline at 800-628-0491. Gehl is a leading manufacturer of equipment used worldwide in construction and agricultural applications. Founded in 1859, the company is headquartered in West Bend, Wis.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views