Geocomp Corp. hires Cynthia Cogan
Geocomp Corp., a geo-engineering firm headquartered in Acton, Mass., has hired Cynthia Cogan, P.E., as a group manager of consulting services overseeing Massachusetts and California operations. She will have profit and loss responsibility for these groups and, as a senior technical leader, will oversee a growing professional practice.
Cogan brings more than 17 years of industry experience and will focus her efforts on developing expanded project reach and strengthening client relationships on behalf of the firm.
Prior to joining Geocomp, she served as a project director at ENSR/AECOM where she oversaw the management of a large-scale residential Remedial Investigation and Interim Remedial Measures Program. Cogan holds both her MS and BS in Civil Engineering and is a Massachusetts Professional Engineer. She is also actively involved in a number of professional groups, including the Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP), where she was a founding member of the Massachusetts Chapter, former Membership Chair and Steering Committee member, and now actively participates in the Mentoring Program.
“Cynthia has proven abilities in leading project teams, managing effective sales campaigns, and developing top line sales growth,” said W. Allen Marr, Ph.D., P.E., N.A.E., president and CEO of Geocomp Corp. “We anticipate her translating our business goals here at Geocomp into a broadened set of client relationships.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views