Geocomp Corp. hires Cynthia Cogan
Geocomp Corp., a geo-engineering firm headquartered in Acton, Mass., has hired Cynthia Cogan, P.E., as a group manager of consulting services overseeing Massachusetts and California operations. She will have profit and loss responsibility for these groups and, as a senior technical leader, will oversee a growing professional practice.
Cogan brings more than 17 years of industry experience and will focus her efforts on developing expanded project reach and strengthening client relationships on behalf of the firm.
Prior to joining Geocomp, she served as a project director at ENSR/AECOM where she oversaw the management of a large-scale residential Remedial Investigation and Interim Remedial Measures Program. Cogan holds both her MS and BS in Civil Engineering and is a Massachusetts Professional Engineer. She is also actively involved in a number of professional groups, including the Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP), where she was a founding member of the Massachusetts Chapter, former Membership Chair and Steering Committee member, and now actively participates in the Mentoring Program.
“Cynthia has proven abilities in leading project teams, managing effective sales campaigns, and developing top line sales growth,” said W. Allen Marr, Ph.D., P.E., N.A.E., president and CEO of Geocomp Corp. “We anticipate her translating our business goals here at Geocomp into a broadened set of client relationships.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views