George Ellis named president of Terex Construction
Terex Corporation announced that George Ellis has been named president of Terex Construction, effective immediately. He will report to Tom Riordan, Terex President and Chief Operating Officer.
“George is extremely well versed in equipment manufacturing and was already leading the Roadbuilding portion of our Terex Construction operations,” said Riordan. ”In addition, his knowledge of and insight into the construction market, as well as his ability to lead change and improvement make him very well suited to lead Terex Construction back to a position of profitability.”
Mr. Ellis, 49, was most recently Senior Vice President, Terex Business System, with additional responsibilities leading the Company’s Roadbuilding, Manufacturing Services, and Health Safety & Environment organizations.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views