George Ellis named president of Terex Construction
Terex Corporation announced that George Ellis has been named president of Terex Construction, effective immediately. He will report to Tom Riordan, Terex President and Chief Operating Officer.
“George is extremely well versed in equipment manufacturing and was already leading the Roadbuilding portion of our Terex Construction operations,” said Riordan. ”In addition, his knowledge of and insight into the construction market, as well as his ability to lead change and improvement make him very well suited to lead Terex Construction back to a position of profitability.”
Mr. Ellis, 49, was most recently Senior Vice President, Terex Business System, with additional responsibilities leading the Company’s Roadbuilding, Manufacturing Services, and Health Safety & Environment organizations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views