George Ellis named president of Terex Construction
Terex Corporation announced that George Ellis has been named president of Terex Construction, effective immediately. He will report to Tom Riordan, Terex President and Chief Operating Officer.
“George is extremely well versed in equipment manufacturing and was already leading the Roadbuilding portion of our Terex Construction operations,” said Riordan. ”In addition, his knowledge of and insight into the construction market, as well as his ability to lead change and improvement make him very well suited to lead Terex Construction back to a position of profitability.”
Mr. Ellis, 49, was most recently Senior Vice President, Terex Business System, with additional responsibilities leading the Company’s Roadbuilding, Manufacturing Services, and Health Safety & Environment organizations.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views