George Ellis named president of Terex Construction
Terex Corporation announced that George Ellis has been named president of Terex Construction, effective immediately. He will report to Tom Riordan, Terex President and Chief Operating Officer.
“George is extremely well versed in equipment manufacturing and was already leading the Roadbuilding portion of our Terex Construction operations,” said Riordan. ”In addition, his knowledge of and insight into the construction market, as well as his ability to lead change and improvement make him very well suited to lead Terex Construction back to a position of profitability.”
Mr. Ellis, 49, was most recently Senior Vice President, Terex Business System, with additional responsibilities leading the Company’s Roadbuilding, Manufacturing Services, and Health Safety & Environment organizations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views