George Ellis named president of Terex Construction
Terex Corporation announced that George Ellis has been named president of Terex Construction, effective immediately. He will report to Tom Riordan, Terex President and Chief Operating Officer.
“George is extremely well versed in equipment manufacturing and was already leading the Roadbuilding portion of our Terex Construction operations,” said Riordan. ”In addition, his knowledge of and insight into the construction market, as well as his ability to lead change and improvement make him very well suited to lead Terex Construction back to a position of profitability.”
Mr. Ellis, 49, was most recently Senior Vice President, Terex Business System, with additional responsibilities leading the Company’s Roadbuilding, Manufacturing Services, and Health Safety & Environment organizations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views