George Hatalowich joins Parsons Brinckerhoff
George Hatalowich has been named director of Pennsylvania strategic operations at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization.
Hatalowich will be responsible for strategic operations throughout Pennsylvania as well as assisting in expansion of the firm’s tolling initiatives. He will be based in the Camp Hill, Pa., office.
Hatalowich previously served as COO at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. During his 21 years with the organization, he was involved with all aspects of toll road management, including day-to-day operations, contract management, negotiations, vendor relationships, government affairs and project management.
Hatalowich received a B.S. degree in structural design and construction engineering from Pennsylvania State University
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views