PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a look inside Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry
The family-owned and operated Texas Crushed Stone Co. was incorporated in 1947.
The company’s Georgetown Quarry, which was opened in the late 1950s, has been one of the nation’s top producing crushed stone operations for the past few years.
Click through the slideshow for more images and information about the quarry.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views