PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a look inside Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry
The family-owned and operated Texas Crushed Stone Co. was incorporated in 1947.
The company’s Georgetown Quarry, which was opened in the late 1950s, has been one of the nation’s top producing crushed stone operations for the past few years.
Click through the slideshow for more images and information about the quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views