PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a look inside Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry
The family-owned and operated Texas Crushed Stone Co. was incorporated in 1947.
The company’s Georgetown Quarry, which was opened in the late 1950s, has been one of the nation’s top producing crushed stone operations for the past few years.
Click through the slideshow for more images and information about the quarry.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views