PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a look inside Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry
The family-owned and operated Texas Crushed Stone Co. was incorporated in 1947.
The company’s Georgetown Quarry, which was opened in the late 1950s, has been one of the nation’s top producing crushed stone operations for the past few years.
Click through the slideshow for more images and information about the quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility896 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views