Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems
There are two loadout systems for railcars, one for base material and one for graded material.
The railroad track runs under overhead bins as the railcars are moved along by a locomotive.
From our partners
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views