Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems
There are two loadout systems for railcars, one for base material and one for graded material.
The railroad track runs under overhead bins as the railcars are moved along by a locomotive.
From our partners
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views