Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems
There are two loadout systems for railcars, one for base material and one for graded material.
The railroad track runs under overhead bins as the railcars are moved along by a locomotive.
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views