Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The scalehouse
Loaded customer trucks proceed to the scalehouse to check their weight on the scales.
If the truck’s weight is good, the driver is instructed to pull under the scalehouse to receive a ticket, which is sent down a chute.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views