Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The scalehouse
Loaded customer trucks proceed to the scalehouse to check their weight on the scales.
If the truck’s weight is good, the driver is instructed to pull under the scalehouse to receive a ticket, which is sent down a chute.
From our partners
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle414 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company342 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines147 Views