Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The scalehouse
Loaded customer trucks proceed to the scalehouse to check their weight on the scales.
If the truck’s weight is good, the driver is instructed to pull under the scalehouse to receive a ticket, which is sent down a chute.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world235 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views