Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The primary plant in action
The primary plant at Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown quarry — shown here being loaded by two haul trucks — is located in a separate town from the secondary plant, which is in Round Rock.
A two-mile-long conveyor connects the two plants, but only one side runs at a time.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views