Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The primary plant in action
The primary plant at Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown quarry — shown here being loaded by two haul trucks — is located in a separate town from the secondary plant, which is in Round Rock.
A two-mile-long conveyor connects the two plants, but only one side runs at a time.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views