Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The primary plant in action
The primary plant at Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown quarry — shown here being loaded by two haul trucks — is located in a separate town from the secondary plant, which is in Round Rock.
A two-mile-long conveyor connects the two plants, but only one side runs at a time.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views