Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The primary plant in action
The primary plant at Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown quarry — shown here being loaded by two haul trucks — is located in a separate town from the secondary plant, which is in Round Rock.
A two-mile-long conveyor connects the two plants, but only one side runs at a time.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers208 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views