Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems in action
Two loadout systems fill railcars.
One is used for base materials from the primary crushing plant, while the other loads graded materials from the blending plant.
While the plant typically ships nearly half of its material via rail, strong local private demand has increased and only 30 percent is currently being transported to more distant markets.
From our partners
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views