Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems in action
Two loadout systems fill railcars.
One is used for base materials from the primary crushing plant, while the other loads graded materials from the blending plant.
While the plant typically ships nearly half of its material via rail, strong local private demand has increased and only 30 percent is currently being transported to more distant markets.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views