Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems in action
Two loadout systems fill railcars.
One is used for base materials from the primary crushing plant, while the other loads graded materials from the blending plant.
While the plant typically ships nearly half of its material via rail, strong local private demand has increased and only 30 percent is currently being transported to more distant markets.
From our partners
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri515 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views