Texas Crushed Stone Co.’s Georgetown Quarry: The loadout systems in action
Two loadout systems fill railcars.
One is used for base materials from the primary crushing plant, while the other loads graded materials from the blending plant.
While the plant typically ships nearly half of its material via rail, strong local private demand has increased and only 30 percent is currently being transported to more distant markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way402 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter390 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views