GeoSonics and Vibra-Tech Engineers have released the latest industry standard in seismograph monitoring. The Re:mote is the most adaptable, monitoring system available. The Re:mote service provides seismographs, noise monitoring or water level measurements in a standalone remotely accessed system. Whether your need is short or long term monitoring GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech provide the solutions. Cellular and satellite communication protocols allow for access in places were other systems will not operate. This system provides pure third party objectivity in the measurement of seismic or environmental data. With enhanced web access custom viewing of data relevant to the end user is provided. Look at your data anywhere, anytime and save your people and their time for other tasks other than data acquisition.
The Re:mote system can be configured with various sensors, tailored to fit your needs. View the Re:mote and all out other services at our enhanced web site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views