GeoSonics and Vibra-Tech Engineers have released the latest industry standard in seismograph monitoring. The Re:mote is the most adaptable, monitoring system available. The Re:mote service provides seismographs, noise monitoring or water level measurements in a standalone remotely accessed system. Whether your need is short or long term monitoring GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech provide the solutions. Cellular and satellite communication protocols allow for access in places were other systems will not operate. This system provides pure third party objectivity in the measurement of seismic or environmental data. With enhanced web access custom viewing of data relevant to the end user is provided. Look at your data anywhere, anytime and save your people and their time for other tasks other than data acquisition.
The Re:mote system can be configured with various sensors, tailored to fit your needs. View the Re:mote and all out other services at our enhanced web site.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views