GeoSonics and Vibra-Tech Engineers have released the latest industry standard in seismograph monitoring. The Re:mote is the most adaptable, monitoring system available. The Re:mote service provides seismographs, noise monitoring or water level measurements in a standalone remotely accessed system. Whether your need is short or long term monitoring GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech provide the solutions. Cellular and satellite communication protocols allow for access in places were other systems will not operate. This system provides pure third party objectivity in the measurement of seismic or environmental data. With enhanced web access custom viewing of data relevant to the end user is provided. Look at your data anywhere, anytime and save your people and their time for other tasks other than data acquisition.
The Re:mote system can be configured with various sensors, tailored to fit your needs. View the Re:mote and all out other services at our enhanced web site.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views