“Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is less than a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions–like “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics”–for construction professionals.
Another educational session to take part in is “Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal.” This session, led by veteran heavy equipment appraiser Brett Hoffman, looks at several aspects of the equipment appraisal process, including who should do the appraisal, under what conditions an appraisal should be done and who owns the appraisal information.
Hoffman, who is the senior appraiser for J.J. Kane, will discuss how and why to take ownership of the appraisal process and steer it toward goals that benefit the company’s future.
Registration is currently open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views