“Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal” session to take place at Construction Symposium
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is less than a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions–like “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics”–for construction professionals.
Another educational session to take part in is “Getting the most out of your equipment appraisal.” This session, led by veteran heavy equipment appraiser Brett Hoffman, looks at several aspects of the equipment appraisal process, including who should do the appraisal, under what conditions an appraisal should be done and who owns the appraisal information.
Hoffman, who is the senior appraiser for J.J. Kane, will discuss how and why to take ownership of the appraisal process and steer it toward goals that benefit the company’s future.
Registration is currently open for this free event. Registration includes meals, attendance to all educational and networking sessions, admission to a Texas Rangers baseball game and a stay at the elegant and new Omni Dallas Hotel.
To register, visit theconstructionsymposium.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views