Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics — Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts, and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year, but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index – BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views