Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics — Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts, and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year, but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index – BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views