GIW Industries new hydrocyclone design
GIW Industries says its new hydrocyclone design reduces rebuild time by as much as 75 percent. The unit’s straightforward tie-bolt and clamp design is easy to install and maintain. Seven fasteners are all that are needed for a complete rebuild. A twist-to-lock option simplifies apex removal and service, and drop-in glue-free liners reduce build time. Tongue and groove mating surfaces foster precision alignment. Long-lasting urethane and ceramic cones and powder-coated steel construction resist corrosion and damage. By adding weep holes for early wear detection, customers can virtually eliminate unplanned outages. The unit is available in eight sizes ranging from 2.5 inches to 33 inches.
GIW Industries, Inc.; www.giwindustries.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views