GIW Industries new hydrocyclone design
GIW Industries says its new hydrocyclone design reduces rebuild time by as much as 75 percent. The unit’s straightforward tie-bolt and clamp design is easy to install and maintain. Seven fasteners are all that are needed for a complete rebuild. A twist-to-lock option simplifies apex removal and service, and drop-in glue-free liners reduce build time. Tongue and groove mating surfaces foster precision alignment. Long-lasting urethane and ceramic cones and powder-coated steel construction resist corrosion and damage. By adding weep holes for early wear detection, customers can virtually eliminate unplanned outages. The unit is available in eight sizes ranging from 2.5 inches to 33 inches.
GIW Industries, Inc.; www.giwindustries.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views