GIW Industries new hydrocyclone design
GIW Industries says its new hydrocyclone design reduces rebuild time by as much as 75 percent. The unit’s straightforward tie-bolt and clamp design is easy to install and maintain. Seven fasteners are all that are needed for a complete rebuild. A twist-to-lock option simplifies apex removal and service, and drop-in glue-free liners reduce build time. Tongue and groove mating surfaces foster precision alignment. Long-lasting urethane and ceramic cones and powder-coated steel construction resist corrosion and damage. By adding weep holes for early wear detection, customers can virtually eliminate unplanned outages. The unit is available in eight sizes ranging from 2.5 inches to 33 inches.
GIW Industries, Inc.; www.giwindustries.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views