GIW Industries new hydrocyclone design
GIW Industries says its new hydrocyclone design reduces rebuild time by as much as 75 percent. The unit’s straightforward tie-bolt and clamp design is easy to install and maintain. Seven fasteners are all that are needed for a complete rebuild. A twist-to-lock option simplifies apex removal and service, and drop-in glue-free liners reduce build time. Tongue and groove mating surfaces foster precision alignment. Long-lasting urethane and ceramic cones and powder-coated steel construction resist corrosion and damage. By adding weep holes for early wear detection, customers can virtually eliminate unplanned outages. The unit is available in eight sizes ranging from 2.5 inches to 33 inches.
GIW Industries, Inc.; www.giwindustries.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views