Glen Tellock of Manitowoc heads CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Show Management Committee
Glen Tellock, chairman, president & CEO of Manitowoc Co. Inc. in Manitowoc, Wis. has been named chair of the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG exposition and leads the show’s management committee, a group of volunteer business executives overseeing show planning to ensure the event meets industry needs.
The next CONEXPO-CON/AGG will be held March 4-8, 2014, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas and will be the international gathering place for the construction industries in 2014, with a focus on construction, aggregates, and ready mixed concrete. The show is co-located with the IFPE exposition for fluid power/motion control/power transmission.
Tellock, prior to his current responsibilities with Manitowoc Co., served as the company’s president and CEO; as senior vice president of the corporation and president of Manitowoc’s crane segment; as senior vice president and chief financial officer; as vice president finance and treasurer; as corporate controller; and as director of accounting. Prior to joining Manitowoc, Tellock served as financial planning manager for the Denver Post Corp. and as audit manager for Ernst & Whinney.
Tellock serves as an emeritus board member of the University of Wisconsin’s School of Business Dean’s Advisory Board and is a board member and past chair of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Vice Chair and Management Committee Members
Serving as vice chair of the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Management Committee is Anne Lloyd, Executive Vice President, CFO & Treasurer of Martin Marietta Materials in Raleigh, N.C.
Joining Glen Tellock and Anne Lloyd on the show management committee are:
• Thomas Baird IV, Director of Sales & Marketing, CONCO Companies of Springfield, Springfield, Mo.
• Henry Batten, President, Concrete Supply Company, Charlotte, B,C,
• Tim Becken, Senior Vice President Operations, Cemstone Products Company, Mendota Heights, Minn.
• Brett Bedard, Manager, Marketing Communications, Events & Promotions, John Deere Construction & Forestry Division, Moline, Ill.
• Benjamin Brock, President, Astec Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.
• Sam Cooper, Global Marketing Support Manager, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
• Michael Devine, President, Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc., Huntertown, Ind.
• Gus Edwards, Executive Vice President, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association, Alexandria, Va.
• Robert Garbini, President, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Silver Spring, Md.
• Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
• Kevin Janco, Vice President Corp. Marketing, Terex Corporation, Westport, Conn.
• Wilson Jones, President, JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
• Sean McLanahan, President LPT Group, McLanahan Corporation, Hollidaysburg, Pa.
• James Russ, President, Centre Concrete Co., Stevensville, Md.
• Dennis Slater, President, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Karl Watson, President, Cemex Inc., Houston, Texas
William Wetta, CEO, Dredging Supply Company, Reserve, La.
• Julia Zelenock, Director Marketing, Volvo Construction Equipment North America, Shippensburg, Pa.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger300 Views