Godwin and Flygt products on exhibit at MINExpo 2012
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, Booth #3105.
With a rental fleet of over 20,000 items, Xylem offers a world-leading range of surface-mounted and submersible dewatering pumps including slurry pumps, MSHA- and CSA-certified pumps and starters, and portable high-head drainage pumps.
Service offerings include:
- Pump system engineering;
- Equipment rental’
- Turn-key water solutions; and
- 24/7 parts and service availability;
Applications include open pit drainage, underground drainage, drill hole drainage, face and stage dewatering, main drainage, process water supply, storm water management, and heap leaching.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views