Godwin and Flygt products on exhibit at MINExpo 2012
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, Booth #3105.
With a rental fleet of over 20,000 items, Xylem offers a world-leading range of surface-mounted and submersible dewatering pumps including slurry pumps, MSHA- and CSA-certified pumps and starters, and portable high-head drainage pumps.
Service offerings include:
- Pump system engineering;
- Equipment rental’
- Turn-key water solutions; and
- 24/7 parts and service availability;
Applications include open pit drainage, underground drainage, drill hole drainage, face and stage dewatering, main drainage, process water supply, storm water management, and heap leaching.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries263 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views