Godwin and Flygt products on exhibit at MINExpo 2012
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, Booth #3105.
With a rental fleet of over 20,000 items, Xylem offers a world-leading range of surface-mounted and submersible dewatering pumps including slurry pumps, MSHA- and CSA-certified pumps and starters, and portable high-head drainage pumps.
Service offerings include:
- Pump system engineering;
- Equipment rental’
- Turn-key water solutions; and
- 24/7 parts and service availability;
Applications include open pit drainage, underground drainage, drill hole drainage, face and stage dewatering, main drainage, process water supply, storm water management, and heap leaching.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views