Godwin and Flygt products on exhibit at MINExpo 2012
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, Booth #3105.
With a rental fleet of over 20,000 items, Xylem offers a world-leading range of surface-mounted and submersible dewatering pumps including slurry pumps, MSHA- and CSA-certified pumps and starters, and portable high-head drainage pumps.
Service offerings include:
- Pump system engineering;
- Equipment rental’
- Turn-key water solutions; and
- 24/7 parts and service availability;
Applications include open pit drainage, underground drainage, drill hole drainage, face and stage dewatering, main drainage, process water supply, storm water management, and heap leaching.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies500 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned490 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views