Godwin and Flygt products on exhibit at MINExpo 2012
Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, Booth #3105.
With a rental fleet of over 20,000 items, Xylem offers a world-leading range of surface-mounted and submersible dewatering pumps including slurry pumps, MSHA- and CSA-certified pumps and starters, and portable high-head drainage pumps.
Service offerings include:
- Pump system engineering;
- Equipment rental’
- Turn-key water solutions; and
- 24/7 parts and service availability;
Applications include open pit drainage, underground drainage, drill hole drainage, face and stage dewatering, main drainage, process water supply, storm water management, and heap leaching.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again296 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views