Godwin Pumps appoints Mick Trotter, Paul Marlow
Godwin Pumps, worldwide manufacturer and supplier of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming pump, announces the appointment of Mick Trotter and Paul Marlow to Sales & Rental Distribution Development.
Mick Trotter has almost 18 years of experience in the pump sales and rental industry, having served most recently as a Sales Engineer. Trotter will provide support to Godwin’s existing distributors in the Southeast of England, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
In addition, he will seek to expand sales and rentals in those same territories through their distributor network.
Paul Marlow has seven years of pump sales and rental experience, most recently as a Regional Pumps Sales Manager in Peterborough.
In this capacity, Marlow honed his customer service skills, which he will apply at Godwin in support of its relationship with SLD in the Central Region of England from Norfolk to Cornwall. Marlow will also be applying his sales experience and pumping industry knowledge toward Godwin’s development of business opportunities in Spain and Portugal.
“We are pleased to add Mick and Paul to our Sales team, operating out of our office in Gloucestershire,” said Sales Manager, Graeme Saunders. “Their experience and interests align nicely with our desire to increase our accessibility to existing distributors and build new distributor relationships that stretch beyond our current territory map.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views