Godwin Pumps launches bauma Website
Godwin Pumps has launched a Website dedicated to its participation at bauma 2010.
Godwin will be exhibiting in Hall A6, Stand 406 at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany April 19 –25.
Located at www.godwinpumps.com/bauma or from Godwin’s homepage at www.godwinpumps.com, Godwin’s bauma site invites show attendees to visit the Godwin Pumps stand, where it will debut two new pumps for the international market: the model HL260M 10-inch x 8-inch (250 mm x 200 mm) single-stage automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high heads and the model CD500M 24-inch x 18-inch (600 x 400 mm) automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high flows.
Godwin Pumps is inviting show attendees to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of its Dri-Prime product at its bauma stand on Tuesday, April 20.
“This is the world’s largest construction equipment event, and we are dedicated to helping our customers and prospects find us quickly,” says Bryan Gassler, Godwin Pumps marketing Mmanager,in a written press statement. “Our goal for this site was to providm information about our show activities including international product launches and our Dri-Prime 40th Anniversary Celebration.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views