Godwin Pumps launches bauma Website
Godwin Pumps has launched a Website dedicated to its participation at bauma 2010.
Godwin will be exhibiting in Hall A6, Stand 406 at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany April 19 –25.
Located at www.godwinpumps.com/bauma or from Godwin’s homepage at www.godwinpumps.com, Godwin’s bauma site invites show attendees to visit the Godwin Pumps stand, where it will debut two new pumps for the international market: the model HL260M 10-inch x 8-inch (250 mm x 200 mm) single-stage automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high heads and the model CD500M 24-inch x 18-inch (600 x 400 mm) automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high flows.
Godwin Pumps is inviting show attendees to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of its Dri-Prime product at its bauma stand on Tuesday, April 20.
“This is the world’s largest construction equipment event, and we are dedicated to helping our customers and prospects find us quickly,” says Bryan Gassler, Godwin Pumps marketing Mmanager,in a written press statement. “Our goal for this site was to providm information about our show activities including international product launches and our Dri-Prime 40th Anniversary Celebration.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas360 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents279 Views