Fairbanks Scales, Inc., booth 1320 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Fairbanks Scales will showcase the Talon HVX Series portable vehicle scale.
Constructed with multiple 10-inch and 12-inch structural steel I-beams, coupled with what is said to be the highest deflection rating on the market, is said to produce an extremely rigid and durable portable weighbridge.
It will also feature its FB2550 Driver Assist Terminal and 1605T Series Remote Display.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 277 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views