Fairbanks Scales, Inc., booth 1320 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Fairbanks Scales will showcase the Talon HVX Series portable vehicle scale.
Constructed with multiple 10-inch and 12-inch structural steel I-beams, coupled with what is said to be the highest deflection rating on the market, is said to produce an extremely rigid and durable portable weighbridge.
It will also feature its FB2550 Driver Assist Terminal and 1605T Series Remote Display.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person253 Views