Fairbanks Scales, Inc., booth 1320 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Fairbanks Scales will showcase the Talon HVX Series portable vehicle scale.
Constructed with multiple 10-inch and 12-inch structural steel I-beams, coupled with what is said to be the highest deflection rating on the market, is said to produce an extremely rigid and durable portable weighbridge.
It will also feature its FB2550 Driver Assist Terminal and 1605T Series Remote Display.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2265 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...509 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker304 Views