Fairbanks Scales, Inc., booth 1320 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Fairbanks Scales will showcase the Talon HVX Series portable vehicle scale.
Constructed with multiple 10-inch and 12-inch structural steel I-beams, coupled with what is said to be the highest deflection rating on the market, is said to produce an extremely rigid and durable portable weighbridge.
It will also feature its FB2550 Driver Assist Terminal and 1605T Series Remote Display.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views