Fairbanks Scales, Inc., booth 1320 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Fairbanks Scales will showcase the Talon HVX Series portable vehicle scale.
Constructed with multiple 10-inch and 12-inch structural steel I-beams, coupled with what is said to be the highest deflection rating on the market, is said to produce an extremely rigid and durable portable weighbridge.
It will also feature its FB2550 Driver Assist Terminal and 1605T Series Remote Display.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views