Terex Finlay, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
The Terex Finlay 684 is a compact, easily transportable machine that offers rapid set-up and tear-down times. The screenbox features three large 14-foot by 5-foot, 7-inch inclines screens, as well as quick wedge tensioning, access holes, and a bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and fold hydraulically for transport. A fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has a variable tilt and side slew to discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The Terex Finlay J-1170 is a high-performance, primary jaw crusher built around the 1100mm by 700 mm jaw crusher. The jaw chamber is said to provide excellent material reduction and product sizing, and is available with optional hydraulic release.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views