Terex Minerals Processing, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Mineral Processing will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views