Terex Minerals Processing, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Mineral Processing will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views