Terex Minerals Processing, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Mineral Processing will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views