Terex Minerals Processing, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Mineral Processing will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views