Terex Powerscreen, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Powerscreen will introduce its Premiertrak 300 HA Hydrostatic VGF jaw crusher. The new hydrostratic drive system allows it to reverse and unblock or continuously run in reverse for asphalt applications. It is designed to run at low engine RPM for fuel efficiency and quiet operation in urban environments.
Powerscreen will also highlight its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher. The mid-sized horizontal impact crusher offers consistency and reduction capabilities for the quarrying and recycling industries. The full-efficient, track-mounted plant offers quick set-up with up to 352 tons per hour of production.
Finally, the company will display its Warrior 2100 heavy-duty screen, which includes its triple-shaft technology and a 16-foot by 5-foot screen box.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February410 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again222 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car203 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views