Terex Powerscreen, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Powerscreen will introduce its Premiertrak 300 HA Hydrostatic VGF jaw crusher. The new hydrostratic drive system allows it to reverse and unblock or continuously run in reverse for asphalt applications. It is designed to run at low engine RPM for fuel efficiency and quiet operation in urban environments.
Powerscreen will also highlight its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher. The mid-sized horizontal impact crusher offers consistency and reduction capabilities for the quarrying and recycling industries. The full-efficient, track-mounted plant offers quick set-up with up to 352 tons per hour of production.
Finally, the company will display its Warrior 2100 heavy-duty screen, which includes its triple-shaft technology and a 16-foot by 5-foot screen box.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views