Terex Powerscreen, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Terex Powerscreen will introduce its Premiertrak 300 HA Hydrostatic VGF jaw crusher. The new hydrostratic drive system allows it to reverse and unblock or continuously run in reverse for asphalt applications. It is designed to run at low engine RPM for fuel efficiency and quiet operation in urban environments.
Powerscreen will also highlight its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher. The mid-sized horizontal impact crusher offers consistency and reduction capabilities for the quarrying and recycling industries. The full-efficient, track-mounted plant offers quick set-up with up to 352 tons per hour of production.
Finally, the company will display its Warrior 2100 heavy-duty screen, which includes its triple-shaft technology and a 16-foot by 5-foot screen box.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views