Goodman and Hewitt-Robins unite
Effective Aug.1, 2009, Goodman Conveyor Co. and Hewitt-Robins united to create Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components.
“This new company is based on the premise that we are here to get you what you want, when you want it,” explains Doug Markham, president, Goodman-Hewitt. “To accomplish this, we have real people answering the phones and increased inventories…. Plus, we have knowledgeable experts available to help our customers select the right conveyor components to meet their specific conveying challenges.”
Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components is headquartered in Belton, S.C., and provides CEMA B-, C-, D-, and E-rated conveyors and components.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views