Goodman and Hewitt-Robins unite
Effective Aug.1, 2009, Goodman Conveyor Co. and Hewitt-Robins united to create Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components.
“This new company is based on the premise that we are here to get you what you want, when you want it,” explains Doug Markham, president, Goodman-Hewitt. “To accomplish this, we have real people answering the phones and increased inventories…. Plus, we have knowledgeable experts available to help our customers select the right conveyor components to meet their specific conveying challenges.”
Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components is headquartered in Belton, S.C., and provides CEMA B-, C-, D-, and E-rated conveyors and components.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views