Goodman and Hewitt-Robins unite
Effective Aug.1, 2009, Goodman Conveyor Co. and Hewitt-Robins united to create Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components.
“This new company is based on the premise that we are here to get you what you want, when you want it,” explains Doug Markham, president, Goodman-Hewitt. “To accomplish this, we have real people answering the phones and increased inventories…. Plus, we have knowledgeable experts available to help our customers select the right conveyor components to meet their specific conveying challenges.”
Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components is headquartered in Belton, S.C., and provides CEMA B-, C-, D-, and E-rated conveyors and components.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views