Goodman and Hewitt-Robins unite
Effective Aug.1, 2009, Goodman Conveyor Co. and Hewitt-Robins united to create Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components.
“This new company is based on the premise that we are here to get you what you want, when you want it,” explains Doug Markham, president, Goodman-Hewitt. “To accomplish this, we have real people answering the phones and increased inventories…. Plus, we have knowledgeable experts available to help our customers select the right conveyor components to meet their specific conveying challenges.”
Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components is headquartered in Belton, S.C., and provides CEMA B-, C-, D-, and E-rated conveyors and components.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views