Goodman and Hewitt-Robins unite
Effective Aug.1, 2009, Goodman Conveyor Co. and Hewitt-Robins united to create Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components.
“This new company is based on the premise that we are here to get you what you want, when you want it,” explains Doug Markham, president, Goodman-Hewitt. “To accomplish this, we have real people answering the phones and increased inventories…. Plus, we have knowledgeable experts available to help our customers select the right conveyor components to meet their specific conveying challenges.”
Goodman-Hewitt Conveyors & Components is headquartered in Belton, S.C., and provides CEMA B-, C-, D-, and E-rated conveyors and components.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views