Goodyear fleetHQ blog lets trucking pros interact with ‘Tire Answer Man’
The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. has launched the fleetHQ “Ask “The Tire Answer Man” blog, exclusively available at http://blog.fleethq.com/.
“This unique blog gives fleets and owner-operators an opportunity to interact with Tim Miller, Goodyear’s ‘Tire Answer Man,’ ” said Bruce Woodruff, director of business solutions marketing, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems.
A 30-plus year commercial tire veteran, Miller also serves as marketing communications manager for Goodyear’s commercial tire business.
“Having spent his career working with original equipment truck manufacturers, fleets, and owner-operators in a variety of capacities from engineering to national account sales, Tim will draw upon his vast knowledge of the tire and trucking industries to discuss issues that are important to transportation professionals,” said Woodruff.
The fleetHQ “Ask the Tire Answer Man” blog boasts a variety of additional features, including:
• Regularly updated blog entries that cover a wide range of truck and truck tire-related topics, such as wide-base tires, the importance of selecting the right on-highway service provider, the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay program, and others;
• A calendar that lists “The Tire Answer Man’s” live trade show appearances;
• A feature that lets readers submit questions to “The Tire Answer Man;”
• An interactive poll;
• Trucking industry headlines, plus links to trucking magazine trade journal Web sites; and more.
“Along with products and services, information is a pillar of Goodyear’s fleetHQ program,” said Woodruff. “Through this blog, we want to provide useful information that will help fleet owners and truck drivers make better business decisions.”
Goodyear’s fleetHQ program offers a variety of tools and benefits, including the 24/7 fleetHQ Solution Center, which dispatches service technicians to downed trucks; TV Track, a powerful online management tool that helps fleets monitor their tires’ conditions and performance, among other functions; Gold Medallion retreaded tires; the fleetHQ Truck Stop Network, which encompasses more than 300 locations; and more.
“fleetHQ provides an array of premium benefits designed to help fleets and owner-operators reduce their costs,” said Woodruff. “These benefits go beyond tires and extend to services and information that make it easier for transportation professionals to do business.”
The benefits of fleetHQ are available to trucking operations of every size, he added.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views