Goodyear Highway Hero nominations open
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has opened nominations until Nov. 30 for its annual North America Highway Hero program.
Nomination forms and program details can be obtained by calling the Goodyear Highway Hero Hotline at (330) 796-8183. The Highway Hero nomination form also is available online here.
For award consideration, the following criteria must be met:
- Nominee must be a full-time truck driver;
- Nominee must reside in the United States or Canada;
- Incident must have occurred in the United States or Canada;
- Nominee must have been on the job or on the way to or from work, and
in his or her rig at the time of the incident;
- Nominee¹s truck at the time of the incident must have had 14 or more
- Incident must have occurred between Nov. 16, 2010, and Nov. 15, 2011,
to qualify for this year’s program.
List of nominations will be pared down to four finalists, with one individual selected by a trucking industry panel of judges to serve as the ambassador for the program for a year.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry683 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets402 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views