Goodyear Highway Hero nominations open
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has opened nominations until Nov. 30 for its annual North America Highway Hero program.
Nomination forms and program details can be obtained by calling the Goodyear Highway Hero Hotline at (330) 796-8183. The Highway Hero nomination form also is available online here.
For award consideration, the following criteria must be met:
- Nominee must be a full-time truck driver;
- Nominee must reside in the United States or Canada;
- Incident must have occurred in the United States or Canada;
- Nominee must have been on the job or on the way to or from work, and
in his or her rig at the time of the incident;
- Nominee¹s truck at the time of the incident must have had 14 or more
- Incident must have occurred between Nov. 16, 2010, and Nov. 15, 2011,
to qualify for this year’s program.
List of nominations will be pared down to four finalists, with one individual selected by a trucking industry panel of judges to serve as the ambassador for the program for a year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views