Goodyear: MSD tire boasts deep tread with wide footprint
“These are demanding applications that require a tire that’s big, rough and tough, but also versatile and adaptable to a variety of conditions and environments,” said Andrea Berryman, segment marketing manager, Goodyear.
The G741 MSD contains a wide range of features, including:
•Deep 33/32-inch tread with a wide footprint to help provide high mileage and traction.
•An aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud build-up and enhance grip.
•A cut- and chip-resistant tread compound that helps provide long-lasting performance on tough terrain.
•Tread block sipes to enhance traction in wet, snow and icy conditions while helping to maintain dry traction.
“The G741 MSD also boasts an innovative sidewall design that allows chains to be placed above the tread blocks for enhanced traction and grip,” said Berryman.
The tire will be available this May in size 11R24.5, Load Range H.
Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems offers a broad portfolio of products and services to the commercial fleet industry, including a full range of original equipment and replacement tires. This includes the 24/7 fleetHQ Solution Center, national programs, tire management tools, online information, and business problem-solving tools for tomorrow’s commercial fleets. For more information, go to www.goodyeartrucktires.com. For more information about fleetHQ, go to http://fleethq.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views