Goodyear: MSD tire boasts deep tread with wide footprint
“These are demanding applications that require a tire that’s big, rough and tough, but also versatile and adaptable to a variety of conditions and environments,” said Andrea Berryman, segment marketing manager, Goodyear.
The G741 MSD contains a wide range of features, including:
•Deep 33/32-inch tread with a wide footprint to help provide high mileage and traction.
•An aggressive, self-cleaning tread design to help resist mud build-up and enhance grip.
•A cut- and chip-resistant tread compound that helps provide long-lasting performance on tough terrain.
•Tread block sipes to enhance traction in wet, snow and icy conditions while helping to maintain dry traction.
“The G741 MSD also boasts an innovative sidewall design that allows chains to be placed above the tread blocks for enhanced traction and grip,” said Berryman.
The tire will be available this May in size 11R24.5, Load Range H.
Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems offers a broad portfolio of products and services to the commercial fleet industry, including a full range of original equipment and replacement tires. This includes the 24/7 fleetHQ Solution Center, national programs, tire management tools, online information, and business problem-solving tools for tomorrow’s commercial fleets. For more information, go to www.goodyeartrucktires.com. For more information about fleetHQ, go to http://fleethq.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views