Goodyear RM (Rock Hauling) off-the-road tires
Each tire boasts an extra-deep tread pattern for enhanced performance in certain conditions; interlocking stability blading to promote a solid footprint; and high-angle grooves to promote traction and cleaning.
The RM-4A+ E4 is available in the following sizes: 2700R49, 3300R51, 3700R57, 46/90R57, 53/80R63 and 59/80R63. The RM-3A E3 is available in two sizes: 53/80R63 and 59/80R63.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger348 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views