Goodyear RM (Rock Hauling) off-the-road tires
Each tire boasts an extra-deep tread pattern for enhanced performance in certain conditions; interlocking stability blading to promote a solid footprint; and high-angle grooves to promote traction and cleaning.
The RM-4A+ E4 is available in the following sizes: 2700R49, 3300R51, 3700R57, 46/90R57, 53/80R63 and 59/80R63. The RM-3A E3 is available in two sizes: 53/80R63 and 59/80R63.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew133 Views