Goodyear RM (Rock Hauling) off-the-road tires
Each tire boasts an extra-deep tread pattern for enhanced performance in certain conditions; interlocking stability blading to promote a solid footprint; and high-angle grooves to promote traction and cleaning.
The RM-4A+ E4 is available in the following sizes: 2700R49, 3300R51, 3700R57, 46/90R57, 53/80R63 and 59/80R63. The RM-3A E3 is available in two sizes: 53/80R63 and 59/80R63.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views