Goodyear to reveal Q1 2012 results on April 27
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company will report first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, to be followed by an investor conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Participating in the conference call will be Richard J. Kramer, chairman and chief executive officer, and Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
About 45 minutes before the call begins, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations Web site.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons can access the conference call on the Web site or via telephone by calling (706) 645-4847 before 8:25 a.m. on April 27. A taped replay will be available later that day by calling (404) 537-3406, Conference ID 71823188. The replay will also remain available on the Web site.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars338 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views