Goodyear to reveal Q1 2012 results on April 27
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company will report first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, to be followed by an investor conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Participating in the conference call will be Richard J. Kramer, chairman and chief executive officer, and Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
About 45 minutes before the call begins, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations Web site.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons can access the conference call on the Web site or via telephone by calling (706) 645-4847 before 8:25 a.m. on April 27. A taped replay will be available later that day by calling (404) 537-3406, Conference ID 71823188. The replay will also remain available on the Web site.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views