Goodyear to reveal Q1 2012 results on April 27
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company will report first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, to be followed by an investor conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Participating in the conference call will be Richard J. Kramer, chairman and chief executive officer, and Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
About 45 minutes before the call begins, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations Web site.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons can access the conference call on the Web site or via telephone by calling (706) 645-4847 before 8:25 a.m. on April 27. A taped replay will be available later that day by calling (404) 537-3406, Conference ID 71823188. The replay will also remain available on the Web site.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views