Goodyear to reveal Q1 2012 results on April 27
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company will report first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, to be followed by an investor conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Participating in the conference call will be Richard J. Kramer, chairman and chief executive officer, and Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
About 45 minutes before the call begins, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations Web site.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons can access the conference call on the Web site or via telephone by calling (706) 645-4847 before 8:25 a.m. on April 27. A taped replay will be available later that day by calling (404) 537-3406, Conference ID 71823188. The replay will also remain available on the Web site.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities398 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views