Gorman Rupp Co. achieves milestone member status with AEM
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently recognized the Gorman-Rupp Co. in Mansfield, Ohio for achieving “milestone member” status in 2012, a designation that highlights industry support through longtime and continuous participation in the association.
Gorman-Rupp is a 75-year member of AEM. AEM is privileged to have more than 100 member companies who have been continuously active in the association for 25 years up to 100-plus years, dating back to AEM’s founding in 1894.
“AEM’s strength is a direct result of the dedication and participation of our member companies in association activities. Their continuing support helps AEM advance the interests of the off-road equipment industry at state, national, provincial, and international levels,” noted AEM Membership Director Paul Malek in a company press release.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views