Gorman Rupp Co. achieves milestone member status with AEM
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently recognized the Gorman-Rupp Co. in Mansfield, Ohio for achieving “milestone member” status in 2012, a designation that highlights industry support through longtime and continuous participation in the association.
Gorman-Rupp is a 75-year member of AEM. AEM is privileged to have more than 100 member companies who have been continuously active in the association for 25 years up to 100-plus years, dating back to AEM’s founding in 1894.
“AEM’s strength is a direct result of the dedication and participation of our member companies in association activities. Their continuing support helps AEM advance the interests of the off-road equipment industry at state, national, provincial, and international levels,” noted AEM Membership Director Paul Malek in a company press release.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction481 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views