Gorman Rupp Co. achieves milestone member status with AEM
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently recognized the Gorman-Rupp Co. in Mansfield, Ohio for achieving “milestone member” status in 2012, a designation that highlights industry support through longtime and continuous participation in the association.
Gorman-Rupp is a 75-year member of AEM. AEM is privileged to have more than 100 member companies who have been continuously active in the association for 25 years up to 100-plus years, dating back to AEM’s founding in 1894.
“AEM’s strength is a direct result of the dedication and participation of our member companies in association activities. Their continuing support helps AEM advance the interests of the off-road equipment industry at state, national, provincial, and international levels,” noted AEM Membership Director Paul Malek in a company press release.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views