Gosper County awards Overton Sand and Gravel $7.69 a ton gravel bid
The Gosper County Board of Commissioners last week awarded Overton Sand and Gravel a $7.69 a ton gravel bid for the next fiscal year in Gosper County, Nevada, according to a report from KearneyHub.com.
The bid represents a 13-percent increase over the previous year’s cost of $6.80 a ton.
Roads Superintendent Mike Snyder said Gosper County has spent $140,581 on gravel for county roads so far in 2013.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style166 Views