Gosper County awards Overton Sand and Gravel $7.69 a ton gravel bid
The Gosper County Board of Commissioners last week awarded Overton Sand and Gravel a $7.69 a ton gravel bid for the next fiscal year in Gosper County, Nevada, according to a report from KearneyHub.com.
The bid represents a 13-percent increase over the previous year’s cost of $6.80 a ton.
Roads Superintendent Mike Snyder said Gosper County has spent $140,581 on gravel for county roads so far in 2013.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views