Gosper County awards Overton Sand and Gravel $7.69 a ton gravel bid
The Gosper County Board of Commissioners last week awarded Overton Sand and Gravel a $7.69 a ton gravel bid for the next fiscal year in Gosper County, Nevada, according to a report from KearneyHub.com.
The bid represents a 13-percent increase over the previous year’s cost of $6.80 a ton.
Roads Superintendent Mike Snyder said Gosper County has spent $140,581 on gravel for county roads so far in 2013.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2302 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...539 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views