Gosper County awards Overton Sand and Gravel $7.69 a ton gravel bid
The Gosper County Board of Commissioners last week awarded Overton Sand and Gravel a $7.69 a ton gravel bid for the next fiscal year in Gosper County, Nevada, according to a report from KearneyHub.com.
The bid represents a 13-percent increase over the previous year’s cost of $6.80 a ton.
Roads Superintendent Mike Snyder said Gosper County has spent $140,581 on gravel for county roads so far in 2013.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029386 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments305 Views