Gosper County awards Overton Sand and Gravel $7.69 a ton gravel bid
The Gosper County Board of Commissioners last week awarded Overton Sand and Gravel a $7.69 a ton gravel bid for the next fiscal year in Gosper County, Nevada, according to a report from KearneyHub.com.
The bid represents a 13-percent increase over the previous year’s cost of $6.80 a ton.
Roads Superintendent Mike Snyder said Gosper County has spent $140,581 on gravel for county roads so far in 2013.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views