Gradall announces NJPA purchasing contract
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing.
The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than 31,000 governmental agencies. The contract will be handled by the Federal Contracts Corp, which supervises bidding nationwide.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill875 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]566 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches329 Views