Gradall appoints vice president
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products.
Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager for a manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment.
Vacall brand sewer cleaner, hydro excavator and sweeper products are wholly owned by the Alamo Group. Sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and product support are managed by Gradall Industries also owned by the Alamo Group.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year403 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries325 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views