Gradall appoints vice president
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products.
Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager for a manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment.
Vacall brand sewer cleaner, hydro excavator and sweeper products are wholly owned by the Alamo Group. Sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and product support are managed by Gradall Industries also owned by the Alamo Group.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident327 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views