Gradall appoints vice president
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products.
Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager for a manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment.
Vacall brand sewer cleaner, hydro excavator and sweeper products are wholly owned by the Alamo Group. Sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and product support are managed by Gradall Industries also owned by the Alamo Group.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views