Gradall appoints vice president
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products.
Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager for a manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment.
Vacall brand sewer cleaner, hydro excavator and sweeper products are wholly owned by the Alamo Group. Sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and product support are managed by Gradall Industries also owned by the Alamo Group.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views