Granite Construction awarded $29 million roadway project in New Mexico
Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $29 million roadway pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction contract by the United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs.
The project is located on the Navajo Nation reservation in New Mexico and funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Granite will book the project into backlog during the third quarter of 2010.
Scope of the work includes pavement rehabilitation of about 62 miles of rural highway. The project will be divided into six sections spread out throughout 100 miles in San Juan and McKinley Counties.
Work is estimated to begin August 2010 and will take approximately 11 months to complete.
For more information, go to the Department of the Interior’s Recovery Investments Web site at http://recovery.doi.gov/.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views