Granite Construction declares quarterly cash dividend
Granite Construction Incorporated‘s Board of Directors on Jan. 20 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share.
The dividend is payable on April 15, 2011 for shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2011.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars304 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views