Granite Construction joint venture team competing for projects in Guam
Granite Construction Incorporated announced today that the joint-venture team composed of Granite, Hensel Phelps and Traylor Brothers is among seven teams of contractors awarded a $4 billion multiple award construction contract (MACC) by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Pacific. All work on this MACC will be performed within the NAVFAC Pacific area of responsibility, which includes Guam, Hawaii, Diego Garcia, and other areas in the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
Scope of the work includes new construction and rehabilitation of roads, bridges, runways, and additional naval facilities, such as barracks, dormitories and medical buildings. Work will be issued as task orders and will allow each of the seven contractors chosen by the NAVFAC to compete under the terms and conditions of the MACC.
The duration of the MACC is not to exceed 60 months and is estimated to be complete by May 2015.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views