Granite Construction named as one ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
Granite Construction Inc. has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Granite says it made the list by setting the industry standard for its commitment to bettering the communities in which it works, promoting sustainable business practices, and setting the highest levels of ethical behavior in the workplace.
“Receiving the designation as one of Ethisphere’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies is a tremendous honor for us and is a testament to our culture, where employees are committed to the highest ethical standards,” James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Granite Construction Inc., said on a press release. “Our Code of Conduct has guided our actions for generations and is embedded in our everyday decisions as a trusted employer, partner, and corporate citizen.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill823 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views