Granite Construction names new EVP, chief operating officer
Christopher S. Miller is Granite Construction’s new executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective August 4th. Reporting to James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer, Miller will oversee Granite’s day-to-day operations.
Miller comes to Granite with executive experience at CH2M Hill, serving in the position of managing director, global operations and president of CH2M Hill Constructors along with other positions. He also served as director of federal programs for Jacobs Engineering, and was in the United States Air Force from 1989 to 1995, with key roles in in the Human Systems Division, Weapons System Program Office and Air Force Center of Environmental Excellence.
The heavy civil contractor and construction materials firm has six subsidiaries, including Granite Construction, Kenny Construction, Granite Construction Supply, Intermountain Slurry Seal, Garco Testing Laboratories and Granite Land Company.
This post was written by Editorial Director Marcia Grover Doyle.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views