Granite Construction names new EVP, chief operating officer
Christopher S. Miller is Granite Construction’s new executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective August 4th. Reporting to James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer, Miller will oversee Granite’s day-to-day operations.
Miller comes to Granite with executive experience at CH2M Hill, serving in the position of managing director, global operations and president of CH2M Hill Constructors along with other positions. He also served as director of federal programs for Jacobs Engineering, and was in the United States Air Force from 1989 to 1995, with key roles in in the Human Systems Division, Weapons System Program Office and Air Force Center of Environmental Excellence.
The heavy civil contractor and construction materials firm has six subsidiaries, including Granite Construction, Kenny Construction, Granite Construction Supply, Intermountain Slurry Seal, Garco Testing Laboratories and Granite Land Company.
This post was written by Editorial Director Marcia Grover Doyle.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views