Granite Construction names new EVP, chief operating officer
Christopher S. Miller is Granite Construction’s new executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective August 4th. Reporting to James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer, Miller will oversee Granite’s day-to-day operations.
Miller comes to Granite with executive experience at CH2M Hill, serving in the position of managing director, global operations and president of CH2M Hill Constructors along with other positions. He also served as director of federal programs for Jacobs Engineering, and was in the United States Air Force from 1989 to 1995, with key roles in in the Human Systems Division, Weapons System Program Office and Air Force Center of Environmental Excellence.
The heavy civil contractor and construction materials firm has six subsidiaries, including Granite Construction, Kenny Construction, Granite Construction Supply, Intermountain Slurry Seal, Garco Testing Laboratories and Granite Land Company.
This post was written by Editorial Director Marcia Grover Doyle.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views