Granite Construction names new EVP, chief operating officer
Christopher S. Miller is Granite Construction’s new executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective August 4th. Reporting to James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer, Miller will oversee Granite’s day-to-day operations.
Miller comes to Granite with executive experience at CH2M Hill, serving in the position of managing director, global operations and president of CH2M Hill Constructors along with other positions. He also served as director of federal programs for Jacobs Engineering, and was in the United States Air Force from 1989 to 1995, with key roles in in the Human Systems Division, Weapons System Program Office and Air Force Center of Environmental Excellence.
The heavy civil contractor and construction materials firm has six subsidiaries, including Granite Construction, Kenny Construction, Granite Construction Supply, Intermountain Slurry Seal, Garco Testing Laboratories and Granite Land Company.
This post was written by Editorial Director Marcia Grover Doyle.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views