Granite Construction to release Q2 results August 2
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction says it will release its second quarter 2010 financial results before the market opens on Monday, Aug. 2, 2010, the company announced today.
Granite management will host a conference call at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 86369247. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through Aug. 13, 2010, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 86369247. An audio archive of the webcast will also be available on the company’s Web site.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park145 Views