Granite releasing 2012 Q2 results on Aug. 2
Granite Construction Inc. will release second quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, after the market closes.
The company will host an investor conference call at 8 a.m. (PT), on Friday, Aug. 3, 2012. A live webcast of the conference call will be available at http://investor.graniteconstruction.com/index.cfm.
The live call may also be accessed by calling (877) 643-7158, conference ID 99956501. A replay will be available about two hours after the live call through Aug.10, 2012 by calling (855) 859-2056, conference ID 99956501.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park145 Views