Granite releasing Q2 results Aug. 3, live Webcast of results
Granite Construction Inc. will release second quarter 2011 financial results on Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011, after the market closes.
The company will host an investor conference call at 8 a.m. (PDT), on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011.
Granite is inviting investors to listen to the live Webcast of the conference call at its Web site, http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations/index.cfm. An archive of the Webcast will be available about three hours after the call on the company’s Web site.
The live call may also be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, conference ID 82727819. A replay will be available about two hours after the live call through Aug. 25, 2011 by calling 855-859-2056, conference ID 82727819.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1058 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources431 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger411 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views