Granite releasing Q2 results Aug. 3, live Webcast of results
Granite Construction Inc. will release second quarter 2011 financial results on Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011, after the market closes.
The company will host an investor conference call at 8 a.m. (PDT), on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011.
Granite is inviting investors to listen to the live Webcast of the conference call at its Web site, http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations/index.cfm. An archive of the Webcast will be available about three hours after the call on the company’s Web site.
The live call may also be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, conference ID 82727819. A replay will be available about two hours after the live call through Aug. 25, 2011 by calling 855-859-2056, conference ID 82727819.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views