Granite releasing Q4, full-year results Feb. 23
Granite Construction Inc. will release its full-year and fourth-quarter 2010 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011.
Granite management will host a conference call on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011 at 8 a.m. Pacific time/11 a.m. Eastern time to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 41332342. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through March 10, 2011, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 41332342. An audio archive of the Webcast will also be available on the company’s website.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views