Granite to announce Q1 2010 results on May 3
Granite Construction Inc. announced today that it will release its first quarter 2010 financial results after the close of business on Monday, May 3, 2010.
The company will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483 and 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 67074808. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the live call through May 18, 2010 by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 67074808. An audio archive of the call will also be available on the company’s Web site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility724 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections469 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company372 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views